2 tbsp cocoa powder
1 cup plain flour (maida)
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp soda bi-carb
1/2 cup condensed milk
1/2 cup melted butter
1 tsp vanilla essence
- Sieve the cocoa powder, plain flour, baking powder and soda bi-carb on a plate.
- Combine all the ingredients together with 1/2 cup (100 ml.) of water in a bowl and mix well using a whisk.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 150 mm. (6″) diameter baking tin.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 20 minutes or until a knife inserted in the cake comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven, cut into 1″ square pieces.
- Serve or use as per required.